Vote For Us!
Hey, if you haven't already done so, go here to vote for the 2008 Gummy Awards! If you really love us, you could also vote for us in the "Best Music Blog (That Is Not Stereogum)" category. We don't like to think of ourselves as just a music blog, but music is a majority of our content and I know some of the past winners weren't strictly music either. Anyway, we sure would appreciate the support because if we at least get a 25% share I think they'll let us participate in the 2012 debates, which puts us one up on that Nader guy.
Oh, and I stole the image in this post from Weiss so you should also consider voting for him because I feel guilty and he deserves it just as much as we do...
One more thing... I just did some research on that whole 25% thing and it turns out this contest has absolutely nothing to do with the 2012 Presidential elections. My bad, y'all! Vote anyway!
1 feeback:
oops, i voted for more volume