Wale feat. Lady Gaga: Chillin
Considering how many times Wale says his name is, in fact, Wale, I'm guessing this video is supposed to be his official introduction to the pop world. You know, the people who don't read blogs and do listen to Lady Gaga. Well, it really just comes across as a decent effort by a phenomenal rapper with a confused beat, aaaaaaand Lady Gaga. That being said, I hope this gets people to go download all Wale's old mixtapes.
My favorite part of this video is when he goes into Bodega, another Boston street wear company. Bodega is disguised as an authentic bodega, but a soda machine inside slides over to reveal a chic boutique.
A few people I've talked to and even more reviews online have called to strip Wale of his rap cred because he's doing a song with Ga Ga, but I couldn't care less. Wale gets no airtime outside of DC radio and this could be just the thing to help him out.