New Girls Video: Hellhole Ratrace
I started my day by listening to some Major Lazer with a hangover - not recommended. Then, thank god, I found a new video from San Fransisco's Girls. We've briefly mentioned the song, "Hellhole Ratrace," once or twice before and I'm going to take the advent of the song's official video as a good sign that their first full length will be out soon!
5 feeback:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
foooooooooccccuuuuusssssss
i'm kind of surprised that this isn't a jarvis cocker song.
ha. yeah, but jarvis still owns the rights to "cunts are still running the world."
this full length just got announced.
i've been listening to royal trux and pussy galore a bunch recently, so when i hear christopher owens describe the lp as "obnoxious" i get excited.
i've been listening to royal trux and pussy galore a bunch recently, so when i hear christopher owens describe the lp as "obnoxious" i get excited.