a girl like you

Mar 23, 2009 Posted by Adam
Labels:  

img via

I first heard "With A Girl Like You" done (á la Phil Spector meets The Velvet Underground) by Dave Sitek on the Dark Was The Night comp. which you probably know, is fantastic. Then I did a little research and found the original version by The Troggs. I highly recommend researching any of the covers on Dark Was The Night - the originals are phenomenal. As if two great versions of the song wasn't enough, I was listening to the new Condo Fucks album and there it was again. Needless to say, it's my new favorite.

Here are the three versions. Do with them what you like. I recommend listening to them over and over...

The Troggs - With A Girl Like You


Dave Sitek - With A Girl Like You








Condo Fucks - With A Girl Like You









2 feeback: