ok, everyone take out a pen and some paper cause you're gonna need to take some notes...
"Sometimes, you get a girl to like you, then she ditches you. Life is hard, move on!"
genuis? i dunno but i think i learned something...
5 feeback:
Dammit! I wish someone would have told me earlier that my sugar intake was costing me chicks. I typically get all of my advice on courtship from someone who looks like this.
oh my god this is hysterical and adorable. i love when he says "they swipe the girl and take her away and you're like ummmmm where'd you go?" HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH.
and how did this kid have a girlfriend "way way back"? was he 5? i. love. it.
and how did this kid have a girlfriend "way way back"? was he 5? i. love. it.
that kid looks like one of the duggers. it's a dugger propaganda film! they want little girls to have lots of babies before they hit puberty, uck. i would never have that kids baby. also, how did he get a book published? thats bullshit.
this kid is a genius. He's gonna grow up to be such a ladies man... or maybe just one lady's man.. or maybe he'll like boys.
doesn't really matter, he's awesome I've learned a lot from him :D
doesn't really matter, he's awesome I've learned a lot from him :D
little hef