and now a (not so) brief word from my newest hero
tavi is 12 and she writes an awesome fashion blog called style rookie. fyi, she's no rookie, shes just awesome. and that was her "wrap" on her recent middle-school-skipping day at H&M, to pickup shwag by comme des garcons designer, rei kawakubo.
ps. fuck you peaches geldorf and your craptastic "listicle" nylon blog column word-vomit - you've got nothing on tavi.
7 feeback:
she's adorable, but something about reading a pre-teen's blog makes me feel a little creepy. the fact that a 12 yr-old seems like a cool person I could hang out with also makes me feel even more un-adult than I normally do. thanks for bringing me down a peg, kp.
seriously, that was life-affirming. only if i had a blog to channel my tween angst back in the day... ::sigh::
i want to hear the poop and pee rap songs :( constipation at the gas station ftw
she's awesome. you sure this wasn't you at twelve?
HOLY FUCK I WILL BE THIS WITTY OR SMART IN MY LIFE. :(
H AND MMM
Hilarious. She is brilliant. Thank you for posting