Kids' album cover art
Lately, I have been working on an extremely metaphysical and mind melting paper in order to get my BA in philosophy. So most days, when I go to start writing an entry here I ultimately conclude with, "WHAT'S THE POINT OF ALL OF THIS?" and a fist full of hair. Well, that part is a gross exaggeration, but poetic, no? Anyway, now that you know I have lost my mind (whatever that might be and where ever it might be located, I will surely never know) I feel as though I am justified in sharing these darling little things:
Someone's parents were cleaning out the attic and found these gems. The art was just too cool to pass up. If you want, you can see a bunch more pictures and read the story here.Send good vibes via telekinesis because, at this point, I'm convinced it is possible.
2 feeback:
multiplication and division ftw
did you seeeee the A is for animals? Neon Smiling Lion!