Bread 'n Butter V-Day Mix
photo via
I'm not really the biggest Valentine's Day person. I participate because I have to, because I want girls to like me and all. So, it's with some reservation that I give you this little collection of love songs that I have amassed. It's been narrowed down from an initial 40 or so songs, so this is really la créme de la créme here people. Oh, and if you're alone all day today, maybe don't listen to these songs... maybe work on your social skills, k?
Arthur Alexander - Soldier Of Love
Alton Ellis - I'm Still In Love With You
Arthur Russell - A Little Lost
Beat Happening - Bewitched
Otis Redding - Rock Me Baby
The Black Keys - Nobody But You
Boise Cover Band - Loving Pauper (Dobby Dobson cover)
A Fine Frenzy - Fever
James Brown - Try Me
The Sonics - Since I Fell For You
Jonathan Richman - It's You
Neil Young - Harvest Moon
The Secret Stars - Shoe In
ps update on this in nine months