The Soft Pack

Dec 4, 2008 Posted by Adam
Labels:  


The other day The Muslims posted this little update on their MySpace:

WE HAVE CHANGED THE NAME OF OUR GROUP TO "THE SOFT PACK". Working on new material and firing on all four cylinders, we feel strongly about this one. It's a new chapter in our lives and hopefully yours... keep it loose. Your buddies, The Soft Pack.

In case you were too lazy to read that - The Muslims changed their name too... The Soft Pack. These guys are one of my favorite new bands, but man oh man are they bad at naming their band. The Muslims was a pretty bad name but The Soft Pack is just lame. Apparently, I wasn't the only one who thought so. The guys posted a response to their fans averse reaction on The Soft Pack page.

WHY WE CHANGED THE NAME OF OUR BAND--- Because we hated it. When we started the band the name meant absolutely nothing to us and grew to become something we couldn't stand. We were disgusted with and exhausted by all of the ignorant, often racist, bullshit that came out of people's mouths during shows/ interviews/ conversations.

Well, when you put it that way guys, I guess I understand. People can be pretty stupid. Just be warned, you might still get some limp dick jokes. Next time choose wisely. I hear the name "Raw Dogs" is available (sorry, bad inside joke). Now you're all caught up. For the record, I'm still a Soft Pack fan.

Here they are in their days of faith performing their latest song "parasites":



That song is from the parasites 7". You can get it here.


0 feeback: