(Anti)-Christmas Songs
Well, not really anti-christmas, just not your normal snowy and cheerful Christmas tunes.
I think Aquarium Drunkard posts this around Christmas time every year. It's probably one of the best live Tom Waits videos out there, and definitely my favorite Christmas song to date.
Tom Waits - Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis
This is one of the few Christmas songs that doesn't make me want to vomit when I hear it at the mall in December.
Last, but not least, this was my favorite Christmas song until I heard "Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis." This is just the clip from the beginning of Basquiat because it's a beautiful scene and I know it makes Kristina cry. You can get the full version below.
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
Sorry, I don't know any good hannukah or kwanzaa songs. If you got some, let us know!
I think Aquarium Drunkard posts this around Christmas time every year. It's probably one of the best live Tom Waits videos out there, and definitely my favorite Christmas song to date.
Tom Waits - Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis
This is one of the few Christmas songs that doesn't make me want to vomit when I hear it at the mall in December.
Last, but not least, this was my favorite Christmas song until I heard "Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis." This is just the clip from the beginning of Basquiat because it's a beautiful scene and I know it makes Kristina cry. You can get the full version below.
The Pogues - Fairytale Of New York
Sorry, I don't know any good hannukah or kwanzaa songs. If you got some, let us know!
3 feeback:
i wanna know what mall you shop at cause apparently yours is way cooler than mine...
well, that song used to be on the GAP playlist for december back when i was in high school. they also had a lot of n*sync and backstreet boys.
I like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3354flS1KJs
-F
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3354flS1KJs
-F