Suck It, White Denim - Also, I Love You
White Denim's new album Exposion is available for download now. I didn't want to tell you that because I think it's lame that they're not releasing it in stores (like where I work), but it's really damn good so I had to mention it. You know what else is good? Sandwiches with peanut butter, cheese and apples. Also, this video of White Denim on Nigel Godrich's From The Basement series is pretty rad too. Although, my favorite White Denim clip has got to be this one for "Shake shake shake" from a boat party in Austin
The offical video for "Shake shake shake" comes in a close third to those two previous clips. You should download Exposion right away, even though they're being jerks about it.
The offical video for "Shake shake shake" comes in a close third to those two previous clips. You should download Exposion right away, even though they're being jerks about it.