Download New Stat Quo Mixtape
If I have one fault as a blogger - and it's probably the only one, right? - it's that I don't post enough southern rap (and maybe my comma usage). That's because most southern rap blows. They recycle the same beats and everyone has the same sloppy drawl. Not that it doesn't sound cool, but a man can only take so much! I'm not sure if it's just because of my "middle-class white guilt" or because I'm just in a weird mood, but I'm really enjoying this South Got Somethin' To Say: The Bailout mixtape by Stat Quo. It's nice to see an artist taking an intelligent and informed stand on an ignored population's views of the financial bailout and economic crisis. I mean, once the rich white people have money trouble everybody's worried... why is that? I know it's not that simple, but it's a viewpoint that shouldn't be ignored. So, go stream the mixtape at Nah Right if you're interested. The full download is available at Stat Quo's Myspace
Just for the record, that cover art is hilariously bad.
3 feeback:
fear and loathing in hunts vegas needs some play up in here then..
i figured gorilla vs bear had that angle covered. like diplo needs anymore hype...
Plus, it sucked.
Adam, you'd be stoked to know that your google ads just tried to see if I was interested in:
Adult Diapers
News on Adult Diapers topics. Check us out!
newsbyewoss.biz/AdultDiapers
Pee
Always having to pee? Frequent peeing is a sign of...
Healthline.com
Adam, you'd be stoked to know that your google ads just tried to see if I was interested in:
Adult Diapers
News on Adult Diapers topics. Check us out!
newsbyewoss.biz/AdultDiapers
Pee
Always having to pee? Frequent peeing is a sign of...
Healthline.com