Clarity: 10th Anniversary Tour

Nov 18, 2008 Posted by Adam
Labels:  

This might not be real news to a lot of people, but to me it's huge! Jimmy Eat World is doing a small, 10-stop tour to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their best album (I'll fight you if you say otherwise), Clarity. It's the same album that was nearly shelved by Capitol Records and had a moderate but positive reception at the time of it's release. Their next album Bleed American (the title was changed to Jimmy Eat World after 9/11) proved to be their real breakout hit. However, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a Jimmy Eat World fan who would argue the superiority of Clarity over Bleed American. Unfortunately, all the dates are sold out already. So, I'm going to go find my Jimmy Eat World shirt from high school and cry in the corner. Peace.

Oh, and no mp3s because I'm a bitter old man. :P


3 feeback: