Sunset: Loveshines II

Feb 19, 2010 Posted by Adam
Labels:  

I picked up Sunset's Loveshines II 7" today. It was released nearly a year ago. I don't even know when I ordered this thing, but it's here now and it's really stoked my interest in Sunset.

I've come across bits and pieces of Bill Baird's work, under his own name, under his {{{Sunset}}} appellation, and now as just Sunset. The problem with digesting his music this way is that he's a seriously prolific songwriter so you never know what you're gonna get - some singer/songwriter stuff here, some lo-fi garage-pop there, some whacked out noise stuff over here... It's best (read: easiest) to appreciate Sunset in album form.

That being said, allow me to direct you to this link, where you can download Sunset's Pink Clouds cassette for FREE. It may not be the best starting point for approaching Baird's musical output but, hey, it's free!

Grab the b-side from the LoveShines II 7", "I'm not a perfect person (looks like I fucked up again)" after the jump!

READ MORE
Sunset - I'm not a perfect person (looks like I fucked up again)








0 feeback: